When I add/change anything worth noting on the MK section of this server,
I'll put them here.
Please note that links added to the "other links" page and mostly anything that
is added to "rat.org central" page will not be listed here.
- If anyone wants the code to play as Noob Saibot on WaveNet UMK3,
here it is. Keep in mind that since it is WaveNet and not available
in my area, I cannot confirm this. However, it has been
mailed to me by several reliable sources.
Noob is playable in the new wavenet version of UMK3.To be him you
must be playing two players and pick Kano.Then hold:away,HP,LP,Blk,
and Lk before the round starts and kano will turn into noob.This kode
only works in 2 player mode. Noob's only known move is a teleport
done by pressing:down,up.Go to the newgroup alt.games.mk for more
Ok people, there it is .. now PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE stop emailing
me this code!!!!!!
- I haven't made any changes to reflect this on any of the pages yet,
but you can
click here to go to the Next Generation website, where they have
some new info, screen shots, and .movs of Mortal Kombat Trilogy for
PSX and N64.
- Also, let it be known that (according to nuke.com), the UMK3 3D0
project has been officially canceled due to delays from Williams.
- Added: HTML version of Sub-Zero's UMK3 3DO FAQ
- Added: Revision #5 of the UMK3 3DO FAQ
New Interview with Ed Boon concerning MK4
- You should really check it out, there's a lot of good stuff in there.
Thanks to Game Master magazine and Antony Espindola for the info.
- Added: Vs. Screen Code 717-313 to the UMK3 FAQ.
This code displays the text message "Rain can be found at the graveyard."
- Scorpion and Reptile's friendships added to FAQ.
- Human Smoke's Stage and Babality added to FAQ.
- Human Smoke code added to FAQ.
- 300-300 - Silent Kombat (no music) added to FAQ.
Yes, this is a very very old code, but somehow I didn't include it.
- Not a damn new move, code or fatality. I am almost willing to bet money
at this point that we've found everything. Leave it Midway to not finish a
- Renamed mk123.html to mkmenu.html to prepare for MK4, in case my some
far off chance that it doesn't suck.
- Here's what I have planned for MK4.
- Added mk3menu.zip to /pub/msdos/mk/
This is just an interface to the dos prompt codes for MK3 PC.
- Restructured the main MK Info page. Made a whole page for Newsgroups.
- Didn't really add anything cool.
- Took down the Scott Gilbert hate page
- Finally converted/removed duplicates the sounds from
MK3 for the PC.
- Lots of little changes to the MK Info page.
- Added a "stuff to spend money on" page.
- Removed the IRC page.
- Sorry, no new codes for awhile.
- Added ego page.
- Took down the Justin hate page. If you don't know what it was, don't
worry about it because it's gone anyway.