Re: king acorn

From: <craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 95 23:04:57

I don't know if this was answer because i'm just now getting to my mail BUT.
The reason ari didn't start to turn into crystal is that he was not in there
very long. If you remember blast to the past part 2, the king was sent into the
void right after the take over. That would mean that he was in the void for
over 10 years and naugus was in there longer then that while ari may have been
in there for only a few months. It may take 10 years or 5 years before you can
no longer survive outside the void. Something to think about.

Craig / Tails / Todd (On furtoonia)