RE: RPGs?????

From: Wallis, Mike <Wallis_at_segaoa.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 09:23:00 PDT

> I need to know something, does a Sonic RPG exsist? If one doesn't,
>can I make one? If I made one, would anyone want it?

I know that no Sonic RPG video games exist. The reason for this is that
some folks in Marketing don't seem to believe role-playing games make good
sellers. But the truth is, ANY type of game done correctly will sell (IF it
has advertising support).

If you folks want to see a Sonic RPG for the Sega Saturn, I would encourage
you to check out the Sega WWW site (www.segaoa.com) and write your request
to the Webmaster. If we get enough demand... Who knows? :)

 -Mike