EFNet Server Listing updated! (Finally!) ;)

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 15:38:18 -0400

Hi, everybody!

This is MilesProw, and I'm just posting to the list to tell everybody that
the Sonic IRC pages have been updated.

I added a VERY large list of servers. It's in plain text format, instead of
an html file, so you can save it and view it with ease if you want. The
listing has servers listed by country, and then by state if you're in the
US. Follow the link on the Sonic IRC main page to 'What IRC network is it
on?' and you'll be all set. As always, if you have any problems, just send
me an e-mail.

I'd also appreciate it if everybody would re-read the Channel Information
Page. I've updated this, and it spells out the channel policies in a bit
more detail. We've been having some problems on #sonic recently, not the
least of which have been takeovers and harassment, so this page spells out
the consequences of stupidity. Any questions or comments, please let me know.

Once more, please do not post questions to the list.

Thanks, everybody! I hope to see you on the channel soon.

-Matt Penna
E-mail: mpenna_at_vivanet.com
Home Page Under Construction

* StH JJ1 Wks+++ AdS->+ Son+++i Sal+++^ Tal+++it Bun++ Rot++ Ant~ *
* UnC++ Bks++ Rbk--/++ Pck--/+++ Snv~ Knu++ P++ Da $++++ Ay79 GM *